An eye serum is an essential step in your beauty routine for reducing the visible signs of aging, while keeping the appearance and the youthful qualities of brighter-looking eyes.
Smooth like a serum, comforting like a balm, this innovative, ultra-sensorial texture of Skogen Eye Serum has a fresh and light gel texture which will immediately lift, smooth and give comfort to the entire eye area, leaving your eye contour looking youthful, relaxed and refreshed.
- Reduce settled signs of aging - crow’s feet, puffiness, pouches and frown lines.
- Alleviates heavy-looking eyelids and create a more open appearance.
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation to reduce puffiness, relieve signs of occasional fatigue.
- Instant lifting and smoothing action.
- Leaves the eye area hydrated, lifted and radiant.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Jasmine Oil, Green Tea, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Jiou Ekisu, Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Ubiquinone Q10, Retinyl-Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cobalamin (Vitamin B12), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin. PARABEN-FREE.
- Apply daily, morning and/or evening
- Create the ultimate power lift duo by pairing /applying the Skogen Eye Cream on top of the Skogen Eye Serum.
- Warm a small amount of eye product between your fingertips.
- With your fingerpads, apply the product using gentle press-and release, movements. Start on the upper eyelid and work from the inner to the outer corner of the eye.
- Repeat on the lower eyelid.
- Finish by applying relaxing circular pressure on the temples.
Warning: For external use only. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical assistance or contact a poison-control center immediately.