At night, your skin goes into repair mode. While you sleep, your skin’s regenerative powers kick into high gear—especially between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. That’s why the skin needs a targeted night routine.
This exclusive Skogen anti-aging Night Cream replenish, and nourishes the skin while restoring its youthful elasticity and firmness.
- Restore the skin´s firmness and elasticity.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and improve blood circulation.
- Skin appears visibly firmer and more rested in the morning.
- Stimulates the skin's own renewal process
- Leaves the skin comfortable, moisturized and replenished.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Jasmine Oil, Retinyl-Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Dl-Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Monostearate, Myristyl Myristate, Phospholipids, Cobalamin (Vitamin B12), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Carbomer. PARABEN-FREE.
- Apply every evening, on a clean face and neck. On top of Skogen Face Serum.
- Bring a small amount of the product to skin temperature by warming it between the palms of your hands. This will optimize product absorption.
- Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the product evenly over your face and neck. Start from the centre, of the face and neck, working towards the ears.
- Using the flats of hands, apply press-and release, movements working from the centre of the face toward the outer contour, keep each position for 3 seconds.
This will avoid pulling and encourage the release of excess fluid and toxins.
Warning: For external use only. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical assistance or contact a poison-control center immediately.